Solid Bacterial Grease Trap & Drain Treatment
- Bacteria spores digest materials that clog grease traps and drains and reduce B.O.D.’s, C.O.D.’s and suspended solids.
- Regular treatment controls odor, prevents troublesome drain blockage and expensive grease trap pumping costs.
- Highest concentration of biologicals available today for automatic inject systems with 27 billion CFUs per ounce of BIOZYME.
- Effective pH range 5.5 to 9.0
- Multiple Bacillus spore generates several different kinds of bacteria to digest a wide variety of materials: starch, protein, fat, urea, cellulose A Facultative type of bacteria is used that can thrive under aerobic and anaerobic conditions.
- As a true bacterial based product, the by-products of digestion are water and carbon dioxide-which means no negative effects on drain lines further down the line.
- Patent # 6,150,316